We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. We may be compensated by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites at no additional cost to you! Thank you for your support.
Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils. It’s calming and gentle and the scent is perfect for so many different uses.
It’s easy to learn how to use lavender essential oil and these 25 DIY lavender essential oil projects will show you just how versatile lavender can be!
How to Use Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is a wonderful, gentle oil.
You can diffuse it at bedtime to create a relaxing atmosphere, use it for headache relief (or cramps!), add it to a soothing skin cream, or even spritz it around the house before leaving to help calm your dog.
As you can see, there are plenty of lavender essential oil benefits!
One common phrase I hear – “If in doubt, use lavender” because of its many uses. It’s a versatile oil – it’s gentle with a beautiful, restful fragrance.
If you want to blend it with other oils for more personalized uses – it works very well with many oils, especially citrus oils.
Here are just a few more lavender essential oil uses:
- Use a drop on a bug bite or bee sting to soothe the itch
- Apply to a burn for instant relief
- Rub on scalp to eliminate dandruff
- Add to homemade cleaner recipes for its anti-bacterial properties
These 25 DIY lavender essential oil projects are a great way to get the most from your lavender essential oil – and it shows just how versatile it can be!
25 DIY Lavender Essential Oil Projects
- Homemade Bath Salts from A Beginner’s Guide to Essential Oils
- Lavender Honey Soap from Live, Laugh Rowe
- Lavender Lotion Bars from Pink When
- Lavender Vanilla Lip Scrub from Kids Activities Blog
- Epsom Salt Foot Bath from Living Well Mom
- Soothing Skin Balm from A Beginner’s Guide to Essential Oils
- Lemon Lavender Salt Soak from Happiness is Homemade
- Lavender Bath Soak from Princess Pinky Girl
- Lavender Goat Milk Soap from Living Well Mom
- Lavender Foot Soak from Nepa Mom
- Lavender Soap from Pink When
- Homemade Bath Bombs from The Classy Chapter
- Lavender Air Freshener from See Vanessa Craft
- DIY Essential Oil Bathroom Spray Recipe from A Beginner’s Guide to Essential Oils
- Lavender Body Butter from Soap DeLinews
- Lavender Cupcake Bath Melts from Natural Health Blogger
- Lavender Rosemary Detangling Spray from Premeditated Leftovers
- Simple Sugar Scrub from A Beginner’s Guide to Essential Oils
- Lavender Baby Bedtime Lotion from Sweet Haute
- Lavender Linen Spray from New House New Home New Life
- Lavender Chamomile Tea Soap from Pumpkin and Princess
- Lavender Deodorant from Six Dollar Family
- Diaper Rash Salve from Grow Forage Cook Ferment
- Lavender Eucalyptus Scrub from Happy Strong Home
- Lavender Aromatherapy Dough from Turning Clock Back
Do you use lavender essential oil?